Most people know how I feel about Beyoncé…It’s a love/hate relationship! BUT I MUST say that I LOVED the styling of the video and I do like the track…
So here’s the run down on what she wore.
1. A red Alexander McQueen Fall/Winter 2010 dress with embroidered gold detail and thigh-high, gold-heeled Alexander McQueen Grinling Gibbons, same collection.
2. She shakes up her booty in a black Norma Kamali fringed garment with a Giuseppe Zanotti golden harness and black bustier, continuing the fringe down to some Alexander Wang heels.
3. A quick glimpse of the white Givenchy Spring/Summer 2011 Couture gown.
4. All slow motion in the dark Jean Paul Gaultier Spring/Summer 2011 Couture outfit with a tailcoat and heavy cut-outs.
5. With the car in flames behind her, she gets into an mini Gareth Pugh Fall/Winter 2011 turtleneck dress and gold-mirrored Gareth Pugh ankle boots.
6. Then during the dance break, she breaks out the gold-embroidered Emilio Pucci Spring/Summer 2010 yellow dress paired with studded and feathered Sergio Rossi Gladiator boots.
7. Then finally, Emilio Pucci number two; a long-sleeved goddess gown in green with a thigh-high split and sequined sleeve from Fall/Winter 2011.